|
04 June 2007
Just Bored Heyya. (: Im just reminding you people that im going to johor with friends this Wednesday. So, i plead you, dont leave me a miss call aites ? Or else, both of us have to pay about $1. Im sure you don't want that to happen (: Actually, im going with school ar. Hahah. I will NEVER go with friends. Crazy ?!? Dad wouldn't allow as we're still young ! :p Im looking forward for this wednesday. Wee* Today, the soccer guys went to KL with Mr Azhar. Hahah. SHIOK ! (: They're styaing in a 5 star hotel. Hmmm. Not bad huh. Ohya ohya ! I miss my friends badly.. I miss FAIZ ( was asked to put up his name. hahah ),Filbert, Matthew, Freddie, Iyaad, Khrishen, Suhaila, Tirna, Khairul & all la ! ! ! (: I miss all the crazyness in my class. Haha. All the laughter.. Blablabla. So, right now, i am SO bored. Hahah. Im not doing anything. I think i should go play games later on. After this entry. Well, Melacca trip was okay ah. We went there for relaxation. But, the part i hated most was when i was swimming with my daddy & lil sis. Stupid lifeguard. I know your trying to protect us but, NVM. 1st day, i woke up first. Hahaha. Shehnaz was suppose to wake up first. Loll. But, nvm. So, we get ready blablabla. && we were off to msia. It was jam at the m'sia checkpoint. Damn you ! It was really really long man. It was the toll part. We were like, more than 1km away. & we were stuck. My dad went to the shoulder and drive smoothly there. Then we cut people's queue. Hahaha. Sorry ! (: Oh well, the ride to Melacca was awesome.! It was a smooth ride after all. That was great ! Arrived there at about, hmmm. 2.15 pm. Yeah ! Then, we got our rooms. But, we hated the room. The toilet water stinks. The colour was like, NVM. I dun wanna describe it. Or else, i would puke ! Hahaha. Oh well, the night was okay. But eventually, i couldn't sleep. Hahaha. I dun knw why but, i have a phobia of Malaysia's hotels. (: Heheh. Shhh ! Keep it to yourselves. Hmmmm.. So, i slept at my parents's room. Hahha. (: SHIOK! But then, when it was about 6am, my mummy asked me to shift to my room. Haha. It was difficult to go back in the bed as, my sisters were taking up the space. Well, enough about that yeah. Hhaaha. Back to the swimming part ! I didnt wore the proper attire which was a swimming coustume (: I wore a tank top. Haha. With shorts. I had a feeling that he wanted to chase us out. But, we like, keep us away from the lifeguard. Haha. I realised that the hotel had changed the manager. The hotel name was changed & even the way it's being conducted ? As in, the people there aren't nice people anymore. && they were so strict !!! Damn it. Forget it. Hahahaha. So, 2nd day, woke up 1st again. At abt 9. wash my face, brushed my teeth then woke my parents up. & went to breakfast. Why can't they change the menu ?! For all these years, it has been the same! Hahaha. (: Sick of it. Lunch, we went to the nearest shop. It was opposite only. The food there MUCH better ! Seriously. But, it cost us alot. But, cheaper. then went to the shopping mall. BEST ! Bought 2 dresses. Haha. Not exactly dress. But, nvm. (: Hmm.. Blablabla. Went back to the hotel. (: Then we did our stuffs & watched tv. There were interesting shows. Then went to sleep. The next day, i didnt wake up first. Hahah. My parents woke me up this time. I was really exhausted. (: Went breakfast. Went back to hotel. Pack up things. Watched tv. Then checked out. Went to eat at the opposite shop. Then off to johor. Ate dinenr at stulang. Yummy ! Then went home. Reached home at about, 8 plus. Wasnt jam at all ! (: Wee* Alot of things happened during this trip of ours. Sway ah. Hahah. (: && not forgetting alot of suspense. Hahah. Not telling :p Im gonna end here for today ! Good day people. (: 6:38 PM
|
Tagbox Affiliates Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi Azam Sufi |