Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
15 August 2007

Dad send me to school today as the ingredients that i had to carry was alot. && today was the freakingg exam. && it sucked ! For presentation, my teacher gave only 5/8 ! ! ! ! ! WTF ! Mine was, "UNIQUE" ???? Hahah. Waitt.. I show you my recipes.




This is the 4 Dishes.


1.Mix n Match


I know this is a lil disgustingg.
But tasted okayy.


3.Honeyed Fruit Salad


4.The Drink. It kinda sucked.


Oh well. Im proud to do the dishes by myself. (: Eventhough it was hard work ah. After doing all this hardwork, Mdm Zakiyah tasted ABIT & then dah. She said " okay. you can either eat or throw it away." Jannah & me was like, WHAT THE FOOK ! Da la buat penat2. Then, nk buang ? Wasted seyyy !

We ate la abit. Then throw. Tk leh sumbat smue kan.. Hahaha. Hmmm.. So, i didnt go for Choir pract. Finished the exam close to 6. Then, choir ends at 6. So, yeah.. Hahaha. Im very tired right now..!

Went home, then, younger sis tried my cookies. & she said it was very nice. But my teacher said it didnt taste nice. I think she said it was disgustingg. Kurangg ajarr kan ?!?! I feel like killing her tau. Haiyaa.

Haizz.. That's the end of my blogg ! Oh wait ! I still duno what to wear to this sunday's outingg !! (: (:

Hahaha.

-END-
8:37 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three