Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
31 August 2007

Teacher's Day was BORING ! But, interesting. Get it ? No performance.! Was bullshit..... Btw, EMERALD menangg...!!! Heee`` So happy. (: (:

Errr, skip to after school. Went back to Telok Kurau with Freddie, Syahirah, Firdaous, Seetha, Ishak, Ade.. (: OMG ! I met Nadiah... AT LAST.. I so miss those times with her. She semakin lawa laaa.. I love you girl.! We're really bestfriends since primary 3. Samer class, samer house, tinggal pon dekat. Hee` Girlfriends, im still your friends... RIGHT ? Hahaha. Lekss la. I still love you guys.

Sampai school jer then met nadiah.. WOO ! Then went in, jumper dgn Rafida, Faiz, Hazim, Faliq,Fursyam,Iskandah,Ameer,Zameer,Firman. Sampai jer, exchanged hp numbers again. Hahaha. (: Smue mintak number. Okay some. Cause, ade yg da ader my number. So, me & Nadiah went to the office to try & find some of the teachers. Haha. Talked to Mr Zad. Looking botak as pernormal. (: (: Then talked to Cikgu Rita.. OMG ! She's still looking young aspernomal. Her baik semcm laaa. Hhaha. But, she had to go off already. (: So, went back down. Together with Freddie & Sian Rong. I think that is how is name is spelt. Oh my.. I've really missed talkingg to Nadiah.


We talked about the past & present. Hee` Loved talkingg to her. I cracked some jokes with her & laughed our asses off. Haizz.. Good times. When lepak-ing under blk, took a LIL pictures. Haha. I wanted to take a photo as a group but, smue tk nk. They were sweatingg. Played soccer under blk & street soccer. *guyss* Nvm. Harapkan Wednesday sua.


So, Hazim was funny. Cause, after playing soccer for about 15 mins, he sat down & played with his guitar. Hahah. He was funny larr when we hanigin' out in Mc D. I have the pictures of us.. (:



Nadiah & Me.

Faiz & Me.

Hazim Saying : Ape kau buat.

Hazim smiled but, i clicked the button a lil late

Hazim concentratingg playingg on the guitar.

Me & Hazim


Haha. So, we were discussing about the trip to this wednesday. I wanted to go sentosa with them. But some wanted to go bowling. So, decided to took it. && maybe going ETP. MAYBE. Still not so confirmed yet.


Oh yea.! I saw this little kitten. Very small.!




I pitty it.! I felt like bringing it homee laa..


Hahahahah !! (: (: seriously. It was the size of my palm. So sad. Oh well. I wanna end this post here.

Happy Teachers Day To All Teachers In Chai Chee except for MRS JAYA ! (:
8:32 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three