Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
22 September 2007

WEEEEEEEEE`` Today best. (: Beacuse, today's the last day of Public Speaking Course (= Im very happy. Hahaha. But, yeah. So just now, Early in the morning. At 5, woke up to sahur. & then, went back to sleep. I was like, Oh My God ! I couldn't even open my eyes. Too tired. (: Then, went back to sleep & then woke up again at 7.30. Alarm rang but, i couldn't wake up. So, slept back for 15mins then mum woke me up again.

Okay whatever. Skipp to the next part. (: In school. When we were in our classes, we were back to our groups & had to 'act' to the others. My group,(Punks, Previously was known as, SKINHEADS,) they chose Little Red Riding Hood. As you all know, my group, all guys except me. Hmph. Enjoyed beingg with them. Laugh everytime. Slalu buat gelak you know. Hahaha. (:

So, we decided who became who. So, they wanted me to be the Little Girl. I was like, NO WAY! Hahah. (: The funniest guy = Fauzy, he became Grandmamma. & OH MY GOD! He was way way funny ! Me = Narrator, Aizat= Narrator, Idham= Sound Effect Guy, Fauzy= Grandmamma, Khrishen= Little Red Riding Hood, Khairul= Wolfie. We 'practised ' outside class. Hahaha ! It was funny lerr.

They were like, changing the scipts & all. Hahah. Then, after practise, we went back in & started to watch the rest. Was like, kecohh ah. HAH. After the 2 groups had gone, we wanted our turn next. LOL! I have the video. But, not using my hp. So, the video have to wait. On monday then i'll get. (:

After all, we had loadsa fun. After that, it was speech time. This was individual. So, i had prepared mine last night. The guys, only Id & Khris prepared theirs. The rest, they prepared on the spot. When it was Khai's trun, ( the first one ), he was talking like, very fast && moving alot. Hhaha. Then, it was my turn. Fauzy was like, baik cik Hafsah. Smth like that. I know theres the Cik Hafsah there. & after some time, it was id's turn. & fauzy & aizat & khrishen. Fauzy talked about his pet, cat, which was named, Ah Cat. Hahaha!

& he found it near a dustbin. LOL! That was 3 years ago. Hah. Okay lah. Then, at 12, went home straight. && go back to sleep. Hhahaha. (: So, slept til like, 4. Then woke up & bathed. Right now, i am SO bored!

Wait. Lemme re-call what happen yesterday. Hmmm.. Nothing much la actually. Went to school, as pernormal. Then blablabla, went back to school. Hahah. Went home with Freddie & then met up with Fawwaz & Hafidz. KK whatever.

&& Freddie, I AM SO SORRY about the hp.! I know im suppose to lend it to you but, i lend my friend. That's why he has been asking me about what day it is. Cause, i promised him. Im sure you're hatingg me right now. Hmph.

I wanna cut my hair Short Short Short ! Not short but, you get it. Short. (:
Right now, im very hungrayy ! I think, after these 2 days of fasting, i've lost 10 kg ! WOAH! Bedekk ar. I think, 2-4 kg at least. I don't really eat arhh. && my friends problem have still not stopped. Dun wanna talk about it la. So irritating.

Okaylah. Im tired of writting already. (:

byebye
&& happy buka-ing to ALL muslims i know.


LOVESS♥
5:12 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three