Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
28 May 2008

I did a good deed today. I saw Imran ( ni'mah's friend ) & his friends. So the story goes like this:

I was in the bus, minding my own business when all of a sudden, i saw someone's wallet was on the floor. & it happened that Imran's friend had dropped it. Cause, i was sitting on the right & i could see that his friend was searching for his wallet. Then i kinda panic. I didn't know why. I thought of just leaving it though. But i then decided to tell Imran. I did it when i was about to go down. Ahahaha. :D

See, im a good girl (:

Okay whatever.

Anw, was late for school today. Like, UGH ! Went out as pernormal. Bus 14 was extremely late i tell you. It came at about, 7.50. & i was suppose to be in school by like, 8. Was really damn pissed off i tell you. But whathell. Lucky its not normal school. Or else, it would be my FIRST EVER TIME being late for school. Ahaha.

But hey, I wasn't the only one.

Heh. So many things happened today.

Hmm, I MISS KAKAK SO MUCH !

I cannot take it laaaaa~

I feel as if, time is really slow when no one is at home. Especially yesterday. I came home at about 5. & was alone til 9.30. Do you know how lonely i felt ? Sigh.

Have to get used to it. I feel like going out. Im tired of going to school. waking up early & all. I miss waking up late. & i miss sleeping late. Eating maggi at 2-3am.

((:

Bye.
6:08 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three