Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
25 June 2008

Orals are coming up next week for N level. Followed by Oral for prelims. & then, prelims on the 12th August. During September, we'll start our N levels.

OHMYGOD!

Time flies real quick. I am feeling a little worried already. Ohno. Mock exams are given weekly. Now then the teachers wanna give us mock exams & the past year papers. -.-

Oh ya, i really hate Mrs _____. I don't think she fits to be a teacher. Argh. So old already. Wanna act.. I hate hate hate her. Hmmm, school has been "ok" ah. Quite tiring.

Same ol' routine. Wake up at 5+, reach sch at 7, meet the same people, meet the same teacher, have to deal with some problems, study til 3+, go home, watch tv, study(maybe), sleep. & it goes on and on and on.

I need some sleep! I lack of sleep man.. :/

To "Hanisah" : Whoever you are, you better stop your nonsensical acts. Don't you have other things to do? Like, GET A LIFE ? & stop commenting. If you do not like my posts, you can go to hell. Thank you. I can do whatever with it. To hell with you. If you dare to say all that, why not put your real name & not others? You coward asshole. *ignoring*

Some people just do not have a life. & i bet they're jealous with mine.
5:43 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three