Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
09 September 2008

I do not feel the urge to study. & i know its baaaad. I don't feel as if next paper is next two weeks. No one does. I suddenly feel like going out & have fun all the way til December. But no, its a wrong thing to do. I should stop it.

I need motivation people, please ?

Anyways, today was a bore. I don't find the need to come to school. & yet i still go to school. :/ Hmm, wanted to make a U-turn but, didn't. Once i reached school, Rina was like, " Hafsah, wanna go home now ? " I seriously thought of just going back but, i was like thinking, i better stay & study cause i know i won't study at home.

Forced my eyes to open wider in class. Tried to pay attention. Slept for a while during recess. OMG la. Today is seriously a tiring day for me / us.

Met up with Willson & headed to Siglap with Haziq to get his dad food. & he went to CGH while me & Willson went to tampines cause i wanted to check out something. So, got home at about 4 plus. I was so darn tired til i just slept without even bathing.

Yeah, i was that tired. By the time i knew it, it was 7.07 already! (: Okay so, i have not much things to say.

I enjoyed yesterday though. Shan't say anything ; lazy ! :D

& ohhhh, i need a longgggg bath. & i mean real long with soothing music. I miss fullerton, hmph :/
8:48 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three