Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
10 November 2008

Spent the whole afternoon watching tv. Im very bored at home. Oh yeah, got a message from my friend & i have to take my religious class exam this Sunday.

At least i have something to occupy my time for this week only. I mean, i really do not want to take the exam cause i heard it was tough. But when i think back, if i don't take it, it'll just waste my years being in religious class cause i've been working hard to get to sec4 & now, i don't want to just fail.

Hmm, I am still bored. I've been eating non-stop during the night. WHY ?! Yesterday night, watched Disturbia on HBO since i was lazy to go online. Watched it with Kakak & Mummy. A very thrilling & violent + funny movie. But, i've watched it thrice. Im looking forward to Balls Of Fury later at 1am.

Though i've watched it, i wanna watch it again cause its lame & funny. Hees~

Okay, my sleeps have been disturbed by noises. I mean, not that kinda thing. But, i don't know why but i keep waking up in the middle of my sleep. Not once or twice. But a few times. In the end, i'll still wake up at 12.30 though i wanna wake up later than that.

Pfft :/

Hmm, i've been offered to go to Philippines this coming Dec with my sister. Im not sure if i want to go cause, there'll only be University students & we have to undergo hardship & im not sure if im prepared for that.

I mean, i know it's good to undergo hardship sometimes but, im not sureee. Im thinking about many things. I really don't know if wanna go or not. I need help !

I think i have to make my decision by tomorrow, that is if my sister's friend has not book the flight. I know this is an opportunity but, i have no idea! ! !

*sigh*

Helppp ?
10:16 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three