|
14 November 2008
Dizzy Right now, im feeling pretty dizzy. Cause of some things. Slept at 5 & woke up at 2. Didn't do much things. & i don't think im prepared for this Sunday's exam. When i study, nothing goes into my mind. It's because that im in a holiday mood :/ Oh goshh. My head's throbbing badly. I feel like knocking my head onto the wall. That bad okay. Well, i don't think im having any plans for next week. I mean, the whole of next week. But maybe on the 21st, i heard the school's having open house. So, im not confirm. Anyone knows ? Anywas, my family & i were talking about ghosts for some reason. They were all hair raising stories. I was freaked out most of the time. But, its for the fun of it. So yeah. I miss late night calls & hear that ass guy crapping around, shouting for no reason. You know who you are, yes, that's you afian. Hahaha. & i guess the rest too. Okay, i really have no idea to what to talk about. So, whatever. 9:45 PM
|
Tagbox Affiliates Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi Azam Sufi |