|
21 November 2008
Waste Of Time ![]() Im so tired from the open house. The school's open house was such a waste of time! I swear. Woke up early for nothing.
I off the comp at 3 & was lying down on bed for 2 hrs & only then i could sleep. For some reason, i was having a hard time sleeping. I kept thinking about shits. Anways, since i slept at 5am, woke up at 6.30 & got ready. Reached school at 8.30. Omg, i was very very tired! The whole thing was a waste of time i tell you. Not many people came. Practiced like mad for nothing. Kental i tell you. So, when i got to know that we are allowed to slack from 12-3, Atwell & I decided to just walk about. So yeah, went back to AVA & played games, told stupid jokes & talked about results with the rest. Oh well, how pathetic. 3 seniors came. Spent my whole morning with LiZhong (: I had fun talking to you. & the japanese bands & especially the rollercoaster babe. Hahaha. Okay so, many ex students came back. Missed them. So went home at 3 & right now, i can anytime fall asleep i tell you. Im listening to loud & rock music cause im feeling pissed, angry & i really need to talk to someone. JOE ! Meet me one of the days (: & partly to keep me awake for a few more hours before its bed time. Alrights, im off to do some youtubing. Zhonggg, i know you know what im talking about. Hehehe. ^.^ 6:06 PM
|
Tagbox Affiliates Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi Azam Sufi |