Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
23 December 2008

I think, I will update about KL tomorrow. Or when I get to use the computer. So anyways, stayed at home today. I was & still having a bad cough. It'll come like for a while & once it does, I'll cough like mad!

Hah. Okay so today, decided to clean our room. But, Ni'mah did most of the work cause I was having bad menstrual cramps. Like, real bad cramps. But yeah, I did help out whenever I could. Like sweeping here & there. Thanks to her, our room is extra spacious & things are more organised. Let's hope it'll not get back to normal when school re-opens.

Talking about school, im excited and yet scared to start school. We're gonna get back to studies & everyone will be EXTRA attentive. Maybe not on the first day. But yeah. So, everyone is gonna be extra hardworking, extra attentive, extra what some more ? LOL!

Anyways, people going to ITE are lucky. You know why ? Cause they get to learn new stuffs & not learn about the same subjects which they have been doing so for the past 11, 12 years ? They get to learn new, fun & interesting things. Something new right? (:

I think I shall stop here. Twilight anyone ? Bowling anyone ? Let's enjoy the last few days of the holidays before we get serious. Heh.
11:01 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three