Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
19 December 2008

Was suppose to go out with Dillah but got a call from my mum that she'll be coming home early & she wanna catch a hindi movie with us. So yeah, got ready & went to meet mummy in Tampines Mall.

Overall, the story was great ! It almost brought tears to my eyes at certain scenes. & the songs were great, too! Anyways, got home & started to pack for tomorrow's trip.

For those of you who don't know, im going KL for 3D2N. So please, don't leave me a miss call. If you want, just sms me. I'll reply you on monday. Perhaps night time. So yeah. I'll reject your call alright, so sorry.

Oh yea, while walking to Century Sq. , there was this Starbucks guy who gave out free drinks. It was so cute ! I meant the cup, not the guy. It was in this small cup. I I drank it & it was coffee. *bleargh* -.- Those of you who know me, I don't drink coffee. So yeah, im not sure if i can sleep tonight. Haha :)




cute rightt. hahaha.

Alrights, im off to do things :) Have a great weekend !
11:46 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three