|
16 December 2008
a wordy post Sorry for not updating. I have been busy & have been going home pretty late these few days & couldn't find any time to update. So, let me start with Sunday. Sunday 14th Dec. As you all know, I went to my Uncle's workplace. We woke up kinda late and thought of not going since we were too lazy. But then, somehow, we managed to get up and go get changed as fast as possible. Mum and Dad sent us there as it was in Sengkang, Compass Point. Okay so blablabla, we got there and ate dinner first. At about 6 plus, my sister and I went to the arcarde & played the whole night. It was fun. He gave us a card which consists o $65 but then, we can still ask him to get us for free as in...... errmmm.... okaaaaay nvm. So anyway, it was time well spent. Or should I say, night well spent :) We were the last to leave. The shop closes at 10 but we were out at 10.30. Haha. Played til the very last minute. The next day, my hands were aching. I think it was because we were playing too much of the basketball game. Hah. Okay, so anyways, yesterday woke up at 3 again, it's like my normal routine... Sleeping time, 4-5. Waking up time, 3-3.30. How bad is that. Eyebags da rabaaaak! Alright, get back to yesterday. Fetched mum from work. & at night, or should I say, Midnight, we went to Budget Terminal to fetch Kakak from Philippines. Was I glad to see her or what! We didn't wait long. About half an hour. She landed at about 12.15. I was so happy to see her again. She bought for us a few things. & I love the pictures that she took there. Especially the beaches and the sunrise. :) Today, I have got no plans till Thrusday. & thrusday is the BIG day I must say. People have been looking forward to that day :) Including me ! Weeee~ Alrights, I know this post is kinda wordy, no pictures & it sucks. But, i'll post pictures, someday. If im using the computer :) SABS or anyone, you guys bringing camera on that day ? Cause, it might be the last time seeing each other..... Do tell me (: 2 things I can't wait for this week. 1) Results. 2) KL. Whoots. and and and and i love avatar, the legend of aang. I have been watching it for the past 2 days & im gonna finish it & at last get to know the ending. :) Don't be nervous people, Love you guys ! 4:00 PM
|
Tagbox Affiliates Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi Azam Sufi |