|
30 December 2008
results What a great day to end the year. I mean, so called the end of the year. Hahaha. I passed my madrasah's exams !!! WOOTS~ Was suppose to go out but canceled. So, I stayed at home, all alone. Sisters all went out. Was a boring day for me. I was on the lappy the whole day since computer is being a b*tch. Alrights, tomorrow morn, im gonna follow my sis to do her IC. Like, at last kan.. Hahaha. Okay, im bored. Someone, entertain me!! Hah. Ciao~ 9:29 PM
|
Tagbox Affiliates Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi Azam Sufi |