Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
27 February 2009

Yes ahhh. Common tests are over.

:) :) :) :)

For the past two days, when we were doing our papers, it suddenly rained. I loved it ! I was sitting right next to the window & the wind was cool. I felt like dozing off already. Hahaha :)

That's the disadvantage sitting right next to the window. I would stop my work & just look outside.. I also have no idea why I did that. -.-

SS was okay I guess. Everyone studied like mad! Haha. & I failed my english :(

Not only me but the rest of the class too! Except one or two. Im disappointed with myself. Maths, passed. But, Im still not satisfied. I know I can do better :)

So today after test, waited for the time to pass for 15 minutes & we were off for Choir. About 2 hours later, we ended. :) I was sooo darn happy BUT we're having practice tomorrow. Not only practice but rehearsals for Annual's Day.

Crapppp..

Must be in school by 8.30 & later in the afternoon, Im having tuition. -.- bleargh.

& i have not been getting enough sleep lately. On Wednesday evening, went to MC D Afghan together with Faiz & Haekal. & then later at night Had came along to study with us. It was much fun indeed.

Studied, chat, laugh....

We were all teaching each other. Hahaa`

Parents picked me up at 10pm. Went home straight & bathed & went straight to bed. The next morning, Haekal & me were extremely tired. My eyes heavy sehhh :/

Yesterday, I got back home, played on the computer & bathed, ate & massage dad & studied for 10 minutes & went to bed by 9.10pm. TIREEEED!

Right now, im trying to find time to do my f&n coursework. We're way, way behind schedule :/ Bleargh.

I think imma go & take a nap & wake up at 8 or something & do my research or something...

Night night!
6:26 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three