|
23 February 2009
Nothin' special Nothing much happened today. Except that we had our first common test today. It was okay except everyone was tired and sleepy. Things have not been going rather well. Not gonna say anything. Hmmm, haziq, I can't put in the link. Right now, I'm using the itouch to blog probably tomorrow la okay. :) went home with xiong cheng today. We actually waited for jerome but he was too late so we went first. Alright, I've gotta go and revise my geography and food & nutrition. Toodles! 9:26 PM
|
Tagbox Affiliates Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi Azam Sufi |