Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
06 March 2009

Had one of those days. Hahaha. 2 things happened to me & 1 thing happened to this old lady.

The first thing which happened when I was on the phone with Haekal before going out.

& while busy packing my stuffs while talking to him on the phone, I kinda shouted " WHERE'S MY HP SIAAAA! " Then Haekal started laughing then I was like, " eh, im on the phone ehhh"


Paisehh seh :/ Hahaha.

The 2nd thing was when I was studying with Nadiah<3

We bought our meals & I went to take the chilli la when all of a sudden, I heard someone talking to me. So, I responded as I thought it was Nadiah. So I said in malay " ah ? aper dier ? " i was saying that while flipping my hair. & she was like " huh ? tak de pape.." & I was soooooo embarrased I tell youuuu!!!!
She got out of mc d & started laughing her ass off with her boyf. Wahlao, I was so embarrased & I think I blushed all the way while telling Nadiah about it.. HAHAH! Funny shit.


The next one, was encounted by Nadiah while I was buying food for sister. She said that there was an old lady, who she thinks forget to wear spectacles, she was searching for the entrance door. While doing so, she was feeling/rubbing on the doors & was trying hard to find the entrance.

Eventually, she managed to get in. HAHAH. We were all laughing very hard.

So today was a good day. Spent my evening/night with Nadiah<3,>not promising ;)

Just hope for it. If you wanna take a look, go to my FB. People have been tagging me already :)

Nights people.
11:38 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three