Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
19 March 2009

Yesterday, I went home straight away after choir ended. Rushed home. Reached home at about 6.30pm. Washed up, got dressed & went to my family's gathering/birthday party. Took many photos with the cousins. I've missed them all! (: (:

Ni'mah & Fathia


Me & Fauzan


That guy in orange isn't our cousin but he's my cousin's friend.


Me & Fathia


It's been a long time since we took these kinda photos




Wasn't ready.






Cousins !


He had a great fall & had 5 stitches.





We look like sisters. Haha.


My cousin did this. He cut & paste his photo & paste the poster on his door. Cute !


Im lazy to upload all of the photos.

So today, had classes. Had f&n for 3 hours solid. Then followed by Maths. Mr Chua treated us Pizza. Then got a text message from sis, saying that she bought for me KFC. But then I was going out.

Went out with Haekal today. Had a miscommunication. I thought it was the movie we're watching was in CS but then got to know it was in TM. So I rushed back to TM & went in abit late. Went to watch movie, Mall Cop. It was very very funny. We were all laughing out very loud.

(: After movie, we went around Tampines.

Okay, im tired. I want to rest.
9:52 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three