Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
13 May 2009



STOMPer kumar kris claims he saw this ghostly figure sitting on top of a car at Sungei Tengah last Thursday (April 30), when he was driving past that area with his friends.

This STOMPer says:

"This photo was taken at Sungei Tengah on the 30th of April at 2.30am.

"I have heard of such things but this is the first time I came across such a 'THING' in my life, personally.

"I was actually driving past that area with my friends, after a makan session at Choa Chu Kang.

"My friend spotted 'IT' from quite a distance already and he told me not to stop and told me to speed off.

"After realizing that 'IT' was not looking at us, I decided to stop my car at the place where the photo was taken from.

"I quietly opened the window and took a shot of 'IT' using my Samsung F480, and we sped off immediately due to the fact that 'IT' was turning its head slowly towards our direction.

"Luckily, 'IT' didnt see us (hopefully)!

"I still have difficulty in sleeping at night, till today."

Haha, do you think its true ? You know what I think ? I think it's bullshit. Seriously. But, never know, it might be true. Hahaaa.

Very random post, I know. Hahaa. Okay, my f&n is really fucked up. Finished it yesternight & you know what ? I have to re-find another recipe. & do everything all over again. Great right ! It was a waste of time! Bleargh.

Im so pissed off laaa. Sigh. Im off to do f&n ? HAH! maybe not.

Good day!
5:11 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three