Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
29 August 2009



Yesterday was tiring! Despite the fasting month, I was rather active yesterday. Practiced skipping for ACES day on monday & went to play badminton at 3. Of course I rest for like 2 hours after playing. But it was so exhausting..

My whole body is aching today. Haha, that is what you get for not exercising for so many weeks. Hahaha (:

These few days have been unlucky. Only I know. ^-^ But, the day will always end beautifully.

& oh! I would like to thank Suhada, Haekal, Anil, Afiq, Hana & Niki for accompanying me on Wednesday..

Saw SABBY darling on thrus I think? Hahaha. Felt so good to see her after many many months. Tomorrow come over okay? Hehe. Tonight, after buke, Im gonna meet up with 2 of my primary school mates, Nadiah & Fariz (:

To study of course. Hahaha.

& sorry cause of the lack of the updates. I've been really busy this week. Im sure next week too! Hahaha. I've been going home late everyday.

Alright, i feel like baking all of a sudden. Hahaha. Have a great weekend people!
2:23 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three