Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
05 March 2010

 
Yes, today feels like a holiday! :) It was great though it was very short. Time was well spent with family (except babysister :( ) 

Alright. Let's start with yesterday. I'm truly sorry for yesterday's post. Was just frustrated :) Don't mind. Okay, so yesterday I was all alone at home right? Hahaha. So I was so gatal & decided to watch Paranormal Activity all by myself. Ahahaha. Yes, you may think like kental uh the movie. 

But the night time scared the shit out of me! Haha! Because I watched alone & my speakers were on full blast. How awesome is that! Hahaha! :) I really just felt like scaring myself for fun. At first I watched ToothFairy but I got bored halfway :D 

Okay so anyways, last night I slept pretty late. 4 plus seyyy! Fuyoooh! I was so crazy. I feel that during night time, the shows shown are sooo much better :p 

Alright. Moving on.

Today, woke up at 11. Ate breakfast, bathed & went out at 3. Hahaha! Hey, I take a long time to get ready :)

Anyways, reached johor at about 3.30 - 4, around that time. Went to Tebrau City & looked for a place to makan. Heh :) We were talking nonsense... :D So went to a few shops to shop. & I saw the BEST SHADES EVER!!! I swear! The price also very the best. Haha. I eyed on it a few times & decided to try it on. Fuuuuh! Lawa seyy.

I was ready to buy until I saw the price. RM499. OMG LA! Hahaha. Damn. Of course I didn't get it. Duhhh~ Okay so to make myself better, I bought lipstick for myself. I still have yet to buy ZA foundation. Hehe. 

Oh! I came across this very nice recipe. Thought of trying it out. Will show you the picture below later. Its called Hazelnut Meringue Gateau. & ohhh! I bought this super long & big hotdog! Ahaha. Okay, shan't use hotdog but sausage yea? Heh :p

Okay, it was awesome. Its cheesy sausage. So umm, bought food for babysister & we were off. Reached home around 9.50. Alright, photos... Not many though, sorry :D 
w/o fringe or...

 
 
...with fringe? haha, hair was kinda flat because it was still wet.
 

parents listening to kakak's story, haha.muke serious!
  

heh :)
  

this is the one that i wanna try out! :D (if i have the time)
  

hahah! the super long sausages.
 
 
Alright, that's all for today :) Till next time.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
11:30 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three