Profile

HAFSAH
all i need is L O V E ♥
Music

please don't go away
22 March 2010

NUTELLA LAVA COOKIE

Baked cookies yesterday with sisters :) I needed to get my mind off things. Hahah. & I've found one of the best ways - baking! 

So anyways, I know I have not been updating. I have been busy doing stuffs & been lazy lately. Heh :) 

But! I have been going out with cousins last week. Almost the whole week spent my time with them. I was alone at home, what to do? Haha. But I enjoy my time at home alone. But after a long time, I'll get scared. HAHA! 

Today, went back to school to collect results & testimonial. 2nd time going back to school this year. Hahah. Feel very awkward! Met up with the usuals, Haekal, Gaelan, Xiong, Zi Yang, Jerome. They have not changed a bit! Okay maybe in terms of attitude yes but......alah, -.- 

Tomorrow will be going back to school to accompany Liwei darling to collect hers. Im off! Im lazy.

I LOVE MY COOKIES! ITS SO YUMYUM-LICIOUS! :)  

xoxo
7:07 PM

Tagbox




Affiliates

Nadiah,Bestie Ai Jing Alifah Anil Ardillah Cheryl Dalila Edwin Faiz Faris Haekal Hafiz Haziq Victoria HiCal Hui Min Isya Izyan Iyaad Jay Jian Da; JD Juliani; yani Kimichii Li Wei Li Wei's Blogshop Liyana Li Zhong Mavis Radhiah Raihanah Sabrina Shawn Stanley Suhaila Suhada Suhada2 Syafiqah Tirna Trixilea Willson Yisin Zizi

Azam Sufi
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three